Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Friday, October 24, 2008

Rain in the forecast

The weather forecast around here is calling for cold and steady rain Saturday morning. I will not be at the South of the James market on Saturday October 26. I am also not at market day on Saturday November 1.

My next market day will be Saturday, November 8th, in time for Christmas shopping to start! Look for Christmas goodies....snowmen and snowwomen pendants and earrings, Christmas trees, mittens, and all kinds of winter and holiday items!

I am working on a line of other beaded products, like napkin rings and wine bottle stoppers, so hopefully I will have some of those, too, on the 8th.

As always, let me know if there is anything you would like before my next market day. I am taking limited custom orders before Christmas. My Etsy shop should be updated by the end of the weekend, too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails