Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Thursday, October 16, 2008

New posts and good stuff elsewhere!

I just finished a post on another blog about medieval glass. Some of you may know about my interest in historical glass. I had started a blog called The Medieval Glassworker as a way to keep my research together and communicate with a wider audience, but I have neglected it almost since I started it. Well, I added a post today, and am thinking I am going to be a lot more regular about posting there. Anyway, go check it out!

Another cool thing I found a while back is the Art Bead Scene blog. There's a lot of good information and inspiring design over there.

And have you seen this place? Beaducation is awesome! Online jewelry classes whenever you want to take them. I've taken a couple of the free classes so far, and they have been terrific! The video is excellent quality, and the pacing of the instruction is really good. I recommend them, for sure.

So there you have it, my recommendations for today! I'll see everyone at the market on Saturday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails