Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Here's what you need to do....

Okay, so....if you haven't heard already, registration is NOW OPEN for the ArtBliss Inaugural Event this September!

I'll wait while you go over to the site and get yourself registered for some AWESOME workshops.....

.................

...............

.........

....

..

.


All done? Okay, great. You are in for a creative treat the likes you have never experienced. Cindy Wimmer and Jeanette Ryan really know how to put on a workshop, and the classes and fun stuff they have on the schedule will blow your mind.

I'm taking Melissa Manley's 'Hard Candy' class on Saturday, and considering her evening class on the same day.

This is all part of my 2010 plan to get educated. So much of what I do is self-taught, and that's fine, but it's also nice to not have to learn everything the hard way, ya know??

It's also part of my 2010 plan to get to know people in the art jewelry world and sort of make my way into it as an artist. Everyone always need more friends, right? And how better to make new friends than by going to places where there are like-minded people? Plus, I know I am going to get to hang out with some of the coolest jewelry and metal and glass and mixed-media people there are!

So, go on! Go get registered for a class and join me in an adventure!

(So? What did you register for?)

3 comments:

jessememan said...

Yay, Christine! I am taking the "Hard Candy" class as well! I also signed up for Deryn's "Musical Earrings" as well. I wish I could take a class on Sunday, but it is just not in my budget. I'll see you there! Oh, thanks for commenting on my blog, it means a lot to me :)

Unknown said...

Me too! Me Too! Hard Candy here we come! I can hardly wait! I'm thinking about her class Sat. evening...I just didn't want to stalk the same teacher all day. LOL! Besides, I'd really like to take Deryn's class, she's such a fabulous artist. See you there!

Anonymous said...

Any class called Hard Candy sounds like a fun class!! And a good retreat full of kindred spirits is always food for the creative soul.

My glass class is on! I'm taking it this Saturday and can't wait!! You've been quite the glass inspiration :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails