Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Friday, June 18, 2010

Bead Soup Blog Party is almost here!

Okay, you guys....my work from the Bead Soup Blog Party will be displayed right here on this very blog on MONDAY, JUNE 21st!

Stay tuned and don't forget to check back here on Monday to see the THREE creations I have made using my soup goodies! (yes, I said three...I had some good ideas....)

See you Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see them!!

Took my first fused glass class yesterday and am thinking of new tools(insert drooling here). Can't wait to see how they turned out!

Happy Weekend to YOU :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails