Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Friday, April 2, 2010

New post on Watch Me Create!

Hey all....there is a new post of mine over on Watch Me Create. Go check it out. This time, I am talking about a great idea that has me totally stuck. I hate it when that happens, don't you?

In other news.......more good news! Another publisher is interested in my work! Woo! It has been a really Good Friday around here!

For those of you who celebrate, Happy Easter....and for everyone, no matter who you are, Happy Spring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails