Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Scheduling and shows

Hi everyone....just wanted to post quickly and let everyone know I won't be at the South of the James market this Saturday, 9/20. I'm planning a "studio day" to get more jewelry and beads made, and also going to check out a couple of art and craft shows this weekend. On Saturday, at Rockwood Park in Chesterfield county there is the Rainbow of Arts Festival, which looks like it will be a lot of fun. Sunday, I'm thinking I'll go over the the Arts Around the Lake show at the University of Richmond. I've heard that's a really nice show, too, so I'm going to check it out. You should, too!

Speaking of checking things out....look at this bracelet! It's going up on Etsy this morning, and there is only ONE of them, so if you love it, hop over to my Etsy shop!

1 comment:

jen said...

oooo...i want.
i'll have to see if i can hold out until the next paycheck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails