Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Holy Hurricane!

Well, it looks like we might get at least the remnants of a hurricane this weekend. I probably will not be making it out to the market on Saturday, given the forecast for extremely heavy rain. It's just not that fun to shop outside for jewelry and glass when it's pouring down rain. I will, however, be at the market the next weekend, Saturday the 13th, and I will have a bunch of new beads and jewelry ready then. On tap for the market on the 13th....

A candy corn charm bracelet
a monster charm bracelet
glow in the dark ghost pendants and earrings
hollow vessel pendants -- perfect for a bit of cologne or essential oil
plenty of Halloween pendants -- pumpkins, bats, witch hats, other fun stuff
copper wire bracelets

As always, let me know if there is anything you'd like to see me try to make. I do take limited custom commissions, and I'm always willing to talk with you about your ideas.

Have a safe weekend, don't get too wet, and I will see you all next Saturday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails