Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New things on Etsy!

I have added two new bead sets to my Etsy shop and also a pink rose pendant. Go on over there and check them out! Also, I made a really awesome (well, I think so anyway!) set of beads that I have a terrific jewelry idea in mind for....here's a sneak preview of the beads themselves...


You'll have to wait and see what I turn them into. I'll let you know when it is available on Etsy or at the market!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails