Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WooHoo!!

The jewelry piece I made last week and showed a photo of in my last post has been accepted into ArtWorks August All-Media Show!! I am so excited, I can't even believe it! My work, in an art show!

If you'd like to come and see it, and other fantastic works of art in the show, here is a link to the show page. And here is a link to ArtWorks for directions and other information, in case you are not familiar with the gallery. The opening reception is from 7pm to 10pm this Friday, August 22. I'll be there!

The All-Media show is a benefit for the Richmond SPCA, so the works shown will all have a cat and/or dog theme, there are a couple of collaborative projects and other artist shows going on, too, so you should come down and visit. I believe the show will be open until September 21, so if you can't make it for the opening, you will still have a chance to see the works.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Congratulations! That rocks!!

jen said...

yeah you!
LOVE. THE. NAME.
you make me laugh. so do i get to say, i knew her back when???

Christine said...

Thanks, guys!

My wonderful husband is the one who came up with the name, actually. He's very creative. ;)

And Jen...it's been SEVEN YEARS since we met that day in Fluvanna County. Can you believe it??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails