Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Monday, August 4, 2008

Welcome!

Hi there! You've found the blog home of A Hot Piece of Glass! I'm Christine, and I am a glass artist.

"Hi, Christine!"

I make lampworked beads and small sculpture with my single-fuel torch, and with my kiln, I make fused glass bowls, pendants, earrings, fridge magnets, barrettes....just about anything that will fit on the kiln shelf. This blog is just getting started, so check back often for more fun stories of creative endeavors, groovy glass photos, and yummy jewelry and fun stuff! You know you'll want one of everything!

In fact, you may want to subscribe to this blog, then you can easily read it in a feed. Check the sidebar for subscription information.

Currently, I am working on stocking my Etsy shop. I'll provide a link as soon as I get some gorgeous goodies in there. You can also find me on Saturdays at the South of the James Market in Forest Hill Park. If you live in or near Richmond, VA, come on down to the southside and say hello! It's a great market, and I usually have lots of fun things for sale. I also do some lampworking demonstration, and I love to answer questions and talk to folks.

I'm planning for shows for next spring already, so when I have the details, I will certainly let everyone know. In the meantime, check back here or come see me at the market! I look forward to meeting everyone, and sharing my glass art with you all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails