Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Friday, May 20, 2011

End of the year....

I'm being totally swallowed up by the end of the school year stuff for my kids!!

Thanks for the support on the Tardis contest; I'll be back soon with something (hopefully) interesting to share.

OOh! before I forget.....I think most of you know that I applied to the training program at the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts to become a volunteer tour guide. Applications were accepted until the end of April this year, and then museum staff chose from the applicants a number of people to come in for an in-person interview. I was selected to interview, and will be doing that this Tuesday morning!! I'm so excited!

I have no idea what to wear.


1 comment:

Laura Twiford said...

Good luck Christine, hope you get the position, think professional but artsy, maybe a nice hand dyed scarf?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails