Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Countdown beginning....

Watch this space!

On Saturday, September 17, I will reveal the piece(s) I have made for the Bead Soup Blog Party!


And as a reminder, here is the 'soup' I am working with....pretty darn tasty!


And I canNOT wait to see what my partner, Elizabeth Woodford, comes up with!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh your bead soup is luscious! I love those colors!! I bet you've had fun creating with them.

EB Bead and Metal Works, LLC said...

Love your Bead Soup goodies! I can't wait to see what everyone has created! Have a great one! Beth

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails