Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Friday, December 31, 2010

Cheers!


Thank you all so very much for being a part of such a fantastic year for me.
I wish only the best for all of you as we head into 2011.

Cheers!!

2 comments:

Laura Twiford said...

Happy New Year Christine! Thanks for being there for me too!

Jen Judd said...

Happy 2011! Hope we can get crafty together sometime soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails