Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloweeny Fun!

In that batch of beads from my last post was a small group of beads I am designating for a Halloweeny necklace. The vision in my head is fabulous, but as usual, I am still working it out in reality. These are the beads:


I haven't decided if I need more or not. I'm also contemplating taking a Halloween charm bracelet I made last year apart to cull some beads from it, but this is what I have so far. I am making the cord and some coiled and spiraled beads for the project, too, and those pieces so far look like this:


I still have more cord to make, and more spiral beads, too, so hopefully I will be able to get this vision done BEFORE Halloween! I've got one last day at the St. Stephen's Market on the 24th, and I want to have it done for then.

Keeping my fingers crossed and my cord-making constant...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails