Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back again and NOW! With Beads!!

Hi there folks!
I have been on a beadmaking frenzy this last week or so, and as such, have managed to make many more beads than I ever have at a sitting. I was pretty astonished, myself. This is a shot of the whole big conglomeration:

There are at least four sets in there, plus random earring pairs, a bunch of hollows, and a few wonky screwups (gotta have some of those!).

Stay tuned for what they will become!

1 comment:

belvedere beads said...

christine - thanks for visiting my blog. the photo of the lake was taken in charlotte, we had just gone to mr. domenic's for lunch and decided to go have a look at the lake.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails