Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Friday, January 11, 2013

Journeys

hey guys.

Yep, it's been a loong while since last I was here.

I'm here today to let you know that I am on an extended leave of absence, more or less. Oh, things are totally fine with me -- just insanely busy, and I can't keep up with everything I want to do. I haven't been working at the torch much, but I have been working my day job a LOT. And working my beloved volunteer job at the museum, and driving back and forth to the barn (30 minutes one way!) multiple times a week, for Wren's riding lessons, and for mine, and for my eldest daughter's as well. Add in the need to clean the house at least a little, make sure dinner isn't always take-out, and have some time to run and, well, there isn't time for everything.

I'm not going away forever, just for a while. Thanks for all the support over the last few years, I have really appreciated it!

If you're interested in keeping up with me, I'm blogging about my life over at Adventures In Living!, which is more oriented to my daily life with my family than specifically my art. Although when I make something, it will probably be written about over there. So, update your feeds and links and bookmarks, or whatever, if you're so inclined. I look forward to keeping in touch!

1 comment:

Aquariart said...

I am right there with you, off the grid. Haven't blogged since August and working like crazy. I hopped on tonite because I don't have to work until noon tomorrow and so glad I stopped by to say Hi. You are living your life and that is the most important thing, being a good mom and all that. Miss you, let me know when you are back at work. You always inspired me!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails