Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bead Soup, Baby!!

Bead Soup Blog Party

It's time for the Bead Soup Blog Party to get going! I got my partner, and I'm pretty excited about it!

Elizabeth Woodford is going to be my partner for this dance!

I looooove what I have been seeing of Elizabeth's work on her blog and Facebook page, and I know whatever she sends me is going to be a lot of fun to work with. I have already been at the torch making a set of beads for her.

Soon, she and I will be posting our bead soups and working on our creations. You'll just have to hang on til September 17th to see what we make with each other's soups!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi !!! You mentioned littl ol me!!! I am so excited !! I so love hand made beads and I probably told you that I ahve been resisting getting a set up for about 6 years. I can feel my resistance waning!! IF however I meet all sorts of wonderful artists who make beads already I will just buy theirs!!! Like yours!! Figuring out what is NOT your normal beading color way is going to be tough!!!!

Pretty Things said...

I can't wait to see what you guys do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails