Welcome to A Hot Piece of Glass!

WELCOME to my colorful corner of the world! I write here about the things I make, in glass, fiber, metals, and whatever else I can find to play with!

**And if you want to read more about me, check out Adventures In Living!, my personal blog, or The ScooterMom, where I write about my adventures on two wheels! If you're interested in medieval, ancient and Renaissance glass, check out my history blog, The Medieval Glassworker!**

Friday, June 10, 2011

Shop update and other bits...

Hi guys....just a really quick note to let you all know that I am busily updating my shop with earrings, AND the pieces I made for the Fairy Tale blog hop. Finally.

(The Faerie Queen earrings are already gone....to a really good home....thanks, Katie!)

Here's the link to the shop, or check it out on the left sidebar.

Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments about my recent work! It means so much to me to know you are reading and taking the few minutes to leave a comment! I'm still working my way around the rest of the blogs, but so far, everything I've seen has really been gorgeous!

An update on the hammered copper bowl (from Memorial Day weekend) is coming soon...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails